Thursday, June 16, 2011

Outfit Idea of the Day: Easy Breezy Maxi Skirt

 Hello Beautiful ladies! I am super excited to show you a cheap and easy way to wear the maxi skirt trend. The bonus is that includes a ton of color. Mostly everyone looks super cute in a maxi skirt and it is a light and chic alternative to shorts this summer.

I apologize that this picture is not better, the website was not allowing me to get a larger image, but this is a basic yellow lace trim tank that will have versatility in your summer wardrobe.

Lace Trim Rib Tank in Yellow
$6.50 at wetseal.com                                                                                    

                               

This is the piece that inspired this outfit. I love the bright summery colors and pattern of this maxi skirt. There are tons of maxi skirts everywhere, so if this one is not to your liking you can find them almost anywhere. I've seen them at Meijer and Wal-Mart.

Ikat Maxi Skirt $19.80 at forever21.com

I love that elephants are making a comeback, this little guy is supercute and colorful and the best part? He is under $3.

Sparkle Elephant Necklace
$2.80 at forever21.com
 A bright pair of summer sandals will cap off this great, easy to wear outfit. I love these multi-bow sandals, they come in several colors and they are just sooooo cute!

Multi-Bow T-Strap Sandals

$12.70 at gojane.com


And finally a bag to tote with you to that summer barbeque...Love the feathers, love that it is cross body, it goes along with the bohemian look of the outfit.

Aldo Ficklin Cross-Body Bag (Ice)

$22.98 at amazon.com



Could you see yourself stepping out in this outfit this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! Your comments always make me giddy like a school girl on a sugar high. Leave your link so I can creep on you. The good kind of creeping. Not the kind where I hang your pictures in my room or anything. (awkward shuffle)

Fashionably yours,

Kassi

Pronounced KC (like the Sunshine Band)