Friday, September 27, 2013

Sweating It Out

Do you ever have one of those days where you severely miscalculate the weather? That was me today. I went with my mom to a local festival and naturally it being fall and all that, I assumed that it would be pleasantly cool. I was pretty comfortable in the morning but as the sun got hotter, my body got sweatier. It might be helpful if I ever checked the weather, but how could I really complain about such a beautiful warm day?
I love this blazer. It's possible that it's just a classier version of a Hawaiian shirt, but I don't care. As I stated in my last post, navy and I have become fast friends and it's beautiful mixed with orange. I paired this wild blazer with a simple crochet tank, jeggings, riding boots and a long orange pendant necklace.

Jeggings, Boots and Necklace: maurices Tank: Aeropostale Blazer: Elder Beerman

Have an amazing weekend!

10 comments:

  1. I love that floral jacket! So cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you LOOKED good Kassi! Ohhhh, I've done that before. It makes for an uncomfortable day.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA!!! Yes I totally do that as well! I'm not going to lie though, I think it has something to do with the amount of cute blazers I own too, I want to get out and wear them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hah, I do the same, I keep underestimating how warm it will be! You look great in that floral blazer! Pink looks wonderful on you. I am so jealous of your boots too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also love this blazer! I have the same problem, the calendar says that I should be wearing boots and scarves, but I'm still rocking sandles and sun dresses :(
    xo Jac
    thesunshinedistrict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing, the blazer is so perfect, i love how you styled it. :)

    Keep in touch,
    J
    www.jonnessa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that floral blazer!!!! Cute blog :)
    -Jenna <3
    Follow me back? The Chic Cupcake

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Your comments always make me giddy like a school girl on a sugar high. Leave your link so I can creep on you. The good kind of creeping. Not the kind where I hang your pictures in my room or anything. (awkward shuffle)

Fashionably yours,

Kassi

Pronounced KC (like the Sunshine Band)