Monday, May 2, 2011

Outfit Idea of the Day: Spring Printed Dress

 A spring-inspired dress is one of the easiest looks to throw together and still look really put together. I liked the deep navy and gold colors in this one and the length is appropriate for work. Throw a navy, gold, beige or whatever color cardigan over it for work or cold days and you have a cute outfit that will ensure you look polished.

Charm-Print Wrap Dress

$28.99 at newport-news.com

I love this ornate looking bib necklace in gold it will really play off of the pattern in the dress and give the look a modern-vintage feel.

Metal Lace Bib Necklace

$6.50 at charlotterusse.com

                A simple pair of delicate strappy wedges will give you a comfortable yet cute way to do heels with this outfit. This particular color will go with pretty much everything and would be a great wardrobe investment.

Strappy Leatherette Wedges $25.80 at forever21.com
 To add a little bit of color to this outfit I chose this aqua clutch, it's not matchy-matchy but it really compliments the tones in the dress.

The Phoenix Clutch

$12.88 at forever21.com



I haven't had a ring on this blog yet and I'm a bit shocked by that since I love cocktail rings. This one is cute and classic and goes with the modern-vintage theme of this outfit.

Springtime Stretchy Ring

$6.80 at forever21.com



What are your thoughts on this outfit?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! Your comments always make me giddy like a school girl on a sugar high. Leave your link so I can creep on you. The good kind of creeping. Not the kind where I hang your pictures in my room or anything. (awkward shuffle)

Fashionably yours,

Kassi

Pronounced KC (like the Sunshine Band)