Friday, April 29, 2011

Outfit Idea of the Day: Yellow Shorts

 Well I hope we get to wear shorts sometime in the near future and I saw the yellow shorts below and had to make an outfit around them. This shirt has a fun and unconventional print that would be really interesting to even wear with just a pair of jeans.

Geo Burnout Top
$13.80 at forever21.com
 I am in love with this yellowish gold color and it makes for a different way to wear your shorts this spring/summer.

Cuffed Linen-Blend Shorts (in Banana Crepe color)
$24.50 at oldnavy.com
 I like the idea of still doing a statement necklace with this outfit to give it a more stylized look.

Sparkle Bib Necklace

$10.80 at forever21.com


I believe with the prints and colors mixed in the top portion of this outfit that the shoes should be kept simple and cute. These nude wedges are just the thing and will be your go-to-shoe for a lot of summer outfits.

Morgan Espadrille High Heel Wedge
$24.99 at payless.com


I realize that this isn't my usual kind of purse, but I really like the idea of doing something bright and different for this season.

Colby Grass Tote
$21.00 at amazon.com


Happy Spring Colors Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! Your comments always make me giddy like a school girl on a sugar high. Leave your link so I can creep on you. The good kind of creeping. Not the kind where I hang your pictures in my room or anything. (awkward shuffle)

Fashionably yours,

Kassi

Pronounced KC (like the Sunshine Band)