Monday, April 4, 2011

Turquoise Mania: Accessories

 I love aqua and turquoise and my newest mission is to get some fabulous accessories in this color. I found some great stuff at really reasonable prices. Hope you enjoy.


I realize that not everyone is ready to bust out the fringe-like necklace but I truly believe anyone can pull this off with just a basic t-shirt in gray, white, coral, whatever.

Chain Fringe Necklace (turquoise & silver) $6.80  at forever21.com


This is a great option if you have an outfit that requires a longer necklace, dainty, yet makes a statement.


Vibrant Chains and Beads Necklace $7.80 at
forever21.com













I thought the teardrop turquoise and white earrings are very pretty. I love the design and bonus, you get a pair of silver hoops and studs thrown in the package. I love a group deal :)

Playdate Earrings (set of 3) $4.00 at charlotterusse.om


Need an eyecatching shoe? These lightly patterned flats will add a serious jolt of color into any outfit.



Avenue Plus Size Pauline Eyelet Flat


$24.90 at amazon.com

Small across-the-body purses are super cute and are a super easy way to add the turquoise trend to your wardrobe.

Simply Chic Faux Leather Mini-Bag w/ Long Strap

$9.99 at nyandcompany.com


Ok, I realize that this is not by any means a turquoise accessory but it has a little bit of that color in it and its absolutely beautiful would be awesome with the flats and/or purse.

Blooming Flowers Scarf $14.00 claires.com

What accessory color would you like to see?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! Your comments always make me giddy like a school girl on a sugar high. Leave your link so I can creep on you. The good kind of creeping. Not the kind where I hang your pictures in my room or anything. (awkward shuffle)

Fashionably yours,

Kassi

Pronounced KC (like the Sunshine Band)