Friday, April 1, 2011

Spring Outfit Idea of the Day: Floral

Girlie girls rejoice!! Florals and all things pretty are back this season and bigger than ever! I just love the colors, the lace, the pretty details! Here is a cute spring outfit idea.
Springtide Floral Tank $10.80 - forever21.com - This is the perfectly simple way to add the floral trend to your closet
      Crochet Cardigan $10.99 - charlotterusse.com  This cute cardigan is a great basic to own to go over any color tank or tee.






A thin, neutral colored belt like this one can really add waist definition and make an outfit look pulled together.             Classic Braided Belt in Olive $3.50 forever21.com

   A beautiful vintage wash jean plays to the softness of the floral print and lace trends and pairs well with soft spring colors.
   a.n.a boyfriend jean in weathered wash $24.99 jcpenney.com



Not all girls are heel lovers like me so I am showing this look with two different shoe types. These sweet ballet flats in a pale pink will not only go well with this outfit, but will also serve as a great neutral alternative to your black, brown or nude shoes.
Knotted Leatherette Flat in pink $13.70 gojane.com



       



Hooray for heels! I just love these gorgeous pink peeptoes that will really make the whole outfit pop!
I wear my light pink heels a lot, so I know you could get more than one outfit use out of these!
Rampage Maycee Pump $22.50 amazon.com


I really have a hard time not wearing jewelry. I kept the jewelry suggestion simple on this one, as the floral print does not require a lot of accessorizing. I am in love with all things bows and you could get miles of use out of this simple and adorable necklace and the price is too good to pass up.
Beaded Ribbon Necklace $4.80 forever21.com


This is just a guideline to a cute outfit where you could break up each of the pieces and get lots of use out of them. Practical and affordable. :)

2 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by! Your comments always make me giddy like a school girl on a sugar high. Leave your link so I can creep on you. The good kind of creeping. Not the kind where I hang your pictures in my room or anything. (awkward shuffle)

Fashionably yours,

Kassi

Pronounced KC (like the Sunshine Band)