Saturday, April 2, 2011

Spring Outfit Idea of the Day: Floral for my Curvy Ladies

 More Floral! I came across this beautiful top and had to show it off!
 I think this is a very versatile top that can be dressed up with a skirt or dressed down with jeans or shorts. I am showing today with jeans and a cardigan just because the bare arms are a tad too chilly for spring (at least here in Michigan). This will transition well into summer.

 a.n.a. keyhole ruffle tank plus $17.99 at jcpenney.com


An open front cardigan like this one will add a staple to your closet that can be a partnered with many different pieces to create many outfits. I like this neutral color but I really think the black would be sharp with the top above.

Croft & Barrow Open Front Cardigan $24.99
Pick up either color at kohls.com


I like the wash and cut of this jean and they are on sale right now.

Simply Straight Jean $19.99 at lanebryant.com


I am a sucker for beautiful little details like the ones on these peep-toes.
Great with jeans or a dressier outfit.

Madden Girl Kandel Open-Toe Pumps $20.97 at amazon.com
  You could probably do a nice long basic silver necklace with some cute charm on it with this outfit but I like the idea of just doing a look at me bracelet since the shirt is so beautiful on its own.

Bead, pearl and diamond bracelet $4.00 at charlotterusse.com


Again, I tried to choose items that could be used in various outfits in various ways so you can get your money's worth from each of them.


Like, Dislike, Just Meh? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! Your comments always make me giddy like a school girl on a sugar high. Leave your link so I can creep on you. The good kind of creeping. Not the kind where I hang your pictures in my room or anything. (awkward shuffle)

Fashionably yours,

Kassi

Pronounced KC (like the Sunshine Band)