Friday, April 8, 2011

Outfit Idea of the Day: The Sweetheart

 Softer colors and feminine touches make up this "sweetheart" look. I didn't show this outfit with jeans, but I imagine you all have a cute pair of jeans or a skirt that would look great with all of this.


I know I use forever21 clothing a lot but that's because it is cute and affordable and this tank has beautiful detail and a flattering cut.


Knit Applique Tank $19.80 at forever21.com
                                                                    I love a good bolero or jacket that can be used with a fancy or a casual outfit. This particular 3/4 sleeve bolero has a bit of shimmer to it that can transition easily from day to night.



     All that Glitters Bolero Jacket in cream
     $11.99 at charlotterusse.com
                                                                                                                                                                


This necklace caught my eye, I love the big beautiful rhinestone starburst on the side and the multiple layers   of chain and it is a great piece to add to your jewelry box.                                                                  Medallion Rhinestone Necklace $3.98 at evanity.com

 This little green wristlet is one of the sweetest little purses I have seen in awhile. I love the color and the lace. :)

Kid Sister Green Purse $15.00 at lulus.com
Last but certainly not least, shoes!
A pretty, brighter pink color makes these shoes to die for. 

Kutie Knot Platform Pump
$19.99 at payless.com


Hope your day is plenty sweet. :)

6 comments:

  1. Love those shoes, very cute! Too bad I almost die every time I try to wear heels like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that necklace! I may have to get one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Kassi! I need you to come dress me everyday :) I can't believe that necklace is only $3.98!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Nicole: I know what you mean, I wear heels everyday pretty much but the extra tall ones are especially difficult, I just was in love with the color of these!

    @Amanda: I know, I came across it on their clearance page, it's a great deal. :)

    @Jaimee: You do a great job dressing yourself but if you ever want me to come over and put together new outfits with your wardrobe I would be delighted. I don't know why but it makes me giddy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. DeAnna, If you are serious, I totally will. You don't know how excited I get about digging in people's closets and helping them put outfits together. It's happy times :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Your comments always make me giddy like a school girl on a sugar high. Leave your link so I can creep on you. The good kind of creeping. Not the kind where I hang your pictures in my room or anything. (awkward shuffle)

Fashionably yours,

Kassi

Pronounced KC (like the Sunshine Band)