Thursday, April 21, 2011

Outfit Idea of the Day: Everyday Casual Outfit for Petites

 As per request from my pint-sized college roommate, I present a casual outfit for petites. :)

I am in love with crochet for the spring, and this top though a solid color, with the crocheted top and white belt in the middle is very pretty and interesting.

a.n.a. Crochet  Yoke Top - Petites
$21.99 at jcpenney.com


A great pair of trouser jeans have a dressier feel that always look polished and more modern than normal denim.

Dockers Women's Addison Petite Trousers

$18.59 at amazon.com
 If you haven't noticed coral is one of the colors I'm having a love affair with this spring. I think these beads will really be showcased against the white shirt.  A great piece of jewelry to put some oomph in any outfit.

Beaded Feminine Necklace

$7.80 at forever21.com


 Wedges are the comfortable way to do heels and still give you height and make your outfit a bit dressier.


Mossimo Wakana Strappy Wedges

$19.99 at target.com


Hooray for a multi-color bags! I really like this one with all of the bright spring like colors. Everyone should own a fun bag like this.


Xhilaration Multi Satchel Serape

$19.99 at target.com


What do you think of this?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for humoring us pint sized people! And I like it! And I have a gift card to JC Penny so maybe I will track the top down! I think I have a lot of basic clothes that could be cute if I'd jazz em up with jewelry, shoes, etc I just always forget about accessories! My baby and swank diaper bag are my accessories :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Your comments always make me giddy like a school girl on a sugar high. Leave your link so I can creep on you. The good kind of creeping. Not the kind where I hang your pictures in my room or anything. (awkward shuffle)

Fashionably yours,

Kassi

Pronounced KC (like the Sunshine Band)