Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Outfit Idea of the Day: A Sweet Little Jacket

As Easter approaches you see pastels everywhere, but I don't see nearly enough on your bodies! I came across this jacket in lilac (a color I don't normally wear) and was mesmorized by its simple beauty. The crocheted and oversized lapels are absolutely gorgeous and the asymetrical design   keeps it very modern.                                           This jacket is only $17.00 by Eyeshadow at vonmaur.com (p.s. they have free shipping!)




I think this jacket calls for a soft flowy top like this one to keep it ultra-feminine and sweet. A great basic to add to your wardrobe.


Ruffle Front Woven Top (cream)
$15.80 at forever21.com

 

 It's getting warmer and its almost time to break out the capris. I love the hue cuff on these ones as well as the wash and fit for this outfit.

Hint Capri Jeans in Smoke
$19.92 at denimsquare.com






A pair of nude shoes can go a long way in your wardrobe, easy with almost any outfit. Bonus: Nude shoes help make you look thinner!

Fergalicious Utopia $29.99 at famousfootwear.com

This outfit needs a sweet, soft piece of jewelry. I love that this locket is gold and cream. A great standard piece to throw on with a lot of outfits.

Heart Locket Decorative Toggle Necklace
$10.67 at goldia.com

Is this something you could see yourself wearing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! Your comments always make me giddy like a school girl on a sugar high. Leave your link so I can creep on you. The good kind of creeping. Not the kind where I hang your pictures in my room or anything. (awkward shuffle)

Fashionably yours,

Kassi

Pronounced KC (like the Sunshine Band)