Thursday, April 14, 2011

Outfit Idea of the Day: The $16 Dress for Work

 I was stalking Macy's clearance section and lo and behold I see this cute dress that would work really well for the office. It's a Tommy Hilfiger dress and it's cheap! Yay! I've put together a simple work day outfit with this dress.

Tommy Hilfiger Eagle Printed Faux Wrap Dress
$15.90 at macys.com
 I think a simple black Y necklace is the ticket for this dress because of the cut on the top portion. It will add a simple touch of elegance.


Kenneth Cole New York Blackout Jet Stone Y Necklace
$14.99 at bonton.com
 
 I found some cute embossed pointy toe heels that did not have an extreme heel height. I think that these look extremely nice and will pull off the whole polished look.

Fashion Buckle Black Pointy Toed Pumps
$21.90 at amazon.com

We have to get a pop of color here with a great, feminine handbag. I love the color, the ruffles and the tassles on this bag. This would make a great everyday purse.


Magid Karen Drawstring Hobo  (in mustard)

$24.80 at amazon.com



How did I do? Would you wear this to work, an interview or just for a night out?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! Your comments always make me giddy like a school girl on a sugar high. Leave your link so I can creep on you. The good kind of creeping. Not the kind where I hang your pictures in my room or anything. (awkward shuffle)

Fashionably yours,

Kassi

Pronounced KC (like the Sunshine Band)