Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Outfit Idea of the Day: Leopard and Yellow

 I love leopard and I love yellow so putting them together is a dream. I think you could wear this with jeans or some nice dress pants or even a pencil skirt. This simple button down with three quarter length sleeves is a perfect lightweight spring shirt.

Women's Leopard Print Blouse
$25.99 at oldnavy.com



A pretty bright spring color belt to cinch the waist of this shirt brings life to the gray and black leopard shirt.

Solid Color Leather Adjustable Leather Skinny Belt
$7.99 at amazon.com




 To add a little sparkle to this outfit, I found these beautiful sequined strappy sandals.

Madden Girl Sparrks Open Toe Pump
$19.98 at amazon.com


A clutch like this will add a chic detail to the overall outfit.


BG Retro Basic Clutch with Stone Floral Top
$22.99 at amazon.com


What do you think?

2 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by! Your comments always make me giddy like a school girl on a sugar high. Leave your link so I can creep on you. The good kind of creeping. Not the kind where I hang your pictures in my room or anything. (awkward shuffle)

Fashionably yours,

Kassi

Pronounced KC (like the Sunshine Band)