Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Outfit Idea of the Day: Black and Gold T-Shirt and Jeans Combo (for the curvier ladies)

I really dislike the fashion industry term "plus size" so I like to say "curvy" I think it is more encompassing and fair. I am in love with this bow shirt. As you already know I love bows! And this just has such a vintage feel. I love it!

Cream/Gold Foil Bow Tee $19.98 torrid.com
I know some of you will be leary of wearing skinny jeans but I really believe a dark wash like this is flattering on everyone and the price makes it worth giving them a try.


Forever21+ Fab Skinny Jeans $12.50 forever21.com




A beautiful stack of bangles like this could be the only accessory this outfit really needs.

Black Tie Affair Bangles $9.50 forever21.com
Last, but certainly not least, shoes! These are really pretty with the knot in front combining the black and gold, they really dress the whole outfit up.


NINA Uzma heels $26.99 at shoemetro.com


What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! Your comments always make me giddy like a school girl on a sugar high. Leave your link so I can creep on you. The good kind of creeping. Not the kind where I hang your pictures in my room or anything. (awkward shuffle)

Fashionably yours,

Kassi

Pronounced KC (like the Sunshine Band)