Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Wal-Mart's Cute Floral Shorts!

 The picture above is me (on the right) rocking a pair of floral shorts I got at Wal-Mart for $6.
I paired these adorable shorts with a cream lace top (Maurices), a coral scarf (dress barn), nude peeptoe flats (Kohl's) and a floral bangle. Floral is on trend right now and what a perfect way to stay cool and look hot this summer on the cheap. For some reason Wal-Mart's website lists these at $8 a pair but I would check your local WallyWorld since I know I got mine for less.

They come in both pink and blue varieties (I am wearing the pink) and I adore both.

Pick these up for a fun way to mix print into your wardrobe this summer!

Faded Glory Women's Basic Print Shorts
$8.00 at wal-mart.com


Would you wear floral shorts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! Your comments always make me giddy like a school girl on a sugar high. Leave your link so I can creep on you. The good kind of creeping. Not the kind where I hang your pictures in my room or anything. (awkward shuffle)

Fashionably yours,

Kassi

Pronounced KC (like the Sunshine Band)