Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Outfit Idea of the Day: Crazy for Crochet

 Unless you have been living under a rock you have probably noticed a surge in crochet tops, vests, jewelry, etc. in every store. I personally love it and got myself a new crochet vest just the other day. I was browsing online today and saw this absolutely gorgeous crochet top that I could see being wore in many different ways in a wardrobe.

Crochet Daisy Dolman Top

$22.99 at charlotterusse.com




This skirt is beautiful in color and utilitarian in purpose. A button down skirt is good for casual or for business. This particular cut is flattering on most every figure and it's on sale!

 Vero Moda Button Up Skirt in Safari

$20.60 at Asos.com

 Every time I see a stone necklace in a store, I want to buy it. There is something very cool and chic about them. Pick one up to throw on with your sundress. It serves to pull the color palate together in this outfit.

Faux Stone Necklace (gold/green)

$2.80 at forever21.com



Neutral wedges are a must have. If in doubt throw on your nude or most neutral shows and these are so pretty!


Impo Nest Simply Taupe Wedges

$19.99 at amazon.com

Cross body bags are my favorite kind of purse going to summer events. slide it across your body wearing it proudly as an accessory and go hands free at all of your summer outings.

Sequin Floral Print Cross Body Bag

$6.29 at kmart.com

Do you own crochet in your closet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! Your comments always make me giddy like a school girl on a sugar high. Leave your link so I can creep on you. The good kind of creeping. Not the kind where I hang your pictures in my room or anything. (awkward shuffle)

Fashionably yours,

Kassi

Pronounced KC (like the Sunshine Band)