Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Outfit Idea of the Day: Animal Instincts

 I am seriously in love with animal prints, especially leopard. It never really falls out of fashion favor and always looks very chic.


I came across this dress whilst browsing the clearance section of asos and instantly fell in love. I like the 3/4 sleeve and that for once its a dress that is flowy  and work appropriate. I will be ordering this one myself!



Animal Print Slinky Dress
$31.10 at asos.com


 Because the dress is comprised of neutral colors, I've chosen a necklace in a cobalt color to give this outfit a little zing. A print dress like this doesn't need to be over-accessorized, as the print will do the majority of the talking. Simple design, beautiful color.

Blue Austrian Crystal Inspired Necklace

$13.99 at amazon.com




I also think bright cobalt shoes would look awesome with this dress. Tell me you don't love these shoes, I would be totally surprised. This jewel tone looks great on everyone and can be worn to dress up jeans or add some spice to a dress outfit.


Suedette High Cone Heels


$22.80 at forever21.com







This clutch has some of the same colors as the dress but its color blocked design makes it a modern and funky choice for this ensemble.

BG Retro Style Faux Crocodile Clutch

$9.99 at amazon.com

Will you be adding leopard to your wardrobe this fall?
Would you wear this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! Your comments always make me giddy like a school girl on a sugar high. Leave your link so I can creep on you. The good kind of creeping. Not the kind where I hang your pictures in my room or anything. (awkward shuffle)

Fashionably yours,

Kassi

Pronounced KC (like the Sunshine Band)