Saturday, November 5, 2011

What I'm Wearing: Happy Early Thanksgiving!


Every year we get together with my mom's side of the family for an early Thanksgiving. We have been doing this a really long time as a way to get together  with those we don't get to see very often, as a lot of family is out of state. I know you may think it's a bit early for a Thanksgiving, but we have to work around so many schedules that it usually ends up being quite early in November - we once even had it in October. This is one of the things I look forward to the most. We gather around, stuff ourselves, laugh are heads off, sarcastically make fun of everything, and today went through stacks of old pictures of family.

The picture above is of my three favorite cousins and myself. Two of them are out of state and I rarely see them, but we always have a great time together. Lisa, my cousin on the far left, asked me to a bridesmaid in her wedding next year and throughout the course of the day I was told "You're not going to stand up in my wedding anymore" because of my sarcastic and snarky comments toward her. I simply answered "I don't have to stand up at your wedding, I can sit down in my bridesmaid dress just fine." I am guessing she didn't care for that idea too much because by the end of the night I was back to being a bridesmaid. 

Aren't we a great looking group of women? Fashionable too. :)

You can find the top I have on in the picture above here from JC Penney.

Happy Early Thanksgiving Everyone!

3 comments:

  1. I stumble upon your blog, and now following:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty girls! it's always so nice to be surrounded by family around holidays! i am following you back!
    Dolly, xo
    Unicorns, Heels and American Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. A family get together is always so much fun. Glad yours went well.

    http://theleatherskirt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Your comments always make me giddy like a school girl on a sugar high. Leave your link so I can creep on you. The good kind of creeping. Not the kind where I hang your pictures in my room or anything. (awkward shuffle)

Fashionably yours,

Kassi

Pronounced KC (like the Sunshine Band)