Saturday, October 29, 2011

Happy Halloween!


Hello friends. I wanted to take this opportunity to wish you all a Happy Halloween. I am not doing anything on the actual day, but I dressed up today for a 5k in the beautiful Hidden Lake Gardens. Costumes were encouraged and since I  dressed up, I decided I would walk the 5k and cheer my hubby on as he ran it. They gave out medals to the walkers too and guess what? I got first place. Those long legs come in handy sometimes. I also won the costume contest in my age group. Go me!

Oh this is supposed to be Lara Croft: Tomb Raider if you were scratching your head and wondering what I am supposed to be. So what started off as a morning of me freezing my butt off and grumbling about my choice of costume, turned into a first place medal and a gift card. Not bad.


What are you doing for Halloween? What are you dressing up as?

Happy Candy Overdosing!

2 comments:

  1. Pretty badass, dude.
    xo,
    Sarah
    http://comingunstitched.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I was going for. I needed something from the convenience store on the way home and my husband wouldn't let me go in - he was probably afraid I would bust a cap.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Your comments always make me giddy like a school girl on a sugar high. Leave your link so I can creep on you. The good kind of creeping. Not the kind where I hang your pictures in my room or anything. (awkward shuffle)

Fashionably yours,

Kassi

Pronounced KC (like the Sunshine Band)