Friday, October 14, 2011

What I'm Wearing: Faux Leather, Combat Boots, and Bling

As I was wearing this outfit all day, all I could think it, "Man, I am so comfortable." As a girl who wears a lot of heels it is hard for me to buy flats, but recently I have been forcing myself to buy some. And Surprise! I love the flats I've been buying. I fell in love with these combat-style boots while on a search for another blog post and had to give them a try. I think they are a bit tough-girl chic. So to compliment that style I went with faux leather leggings, a short dress and piled on the bling. This look was very easy to throw together and I was super comfortable all day long. A win!
Dress: Goodwill, Faux Leather Leggings: Express, Combat Boots: Go Jane, Necklaces: Jule, The Wild Iris and JC Penney, Purse: The Tailor Dress



1. Mossimo Short-Sleeve T-Shirt Dress - $18.00 from Target
2. Curb Chain Necklace - $8.80 from Forever 21
3. Leatherette and Mesh Leggings - $15.80 from Forever 21
4. Strappy Lace-Up Side Zip Boot - $30.80 from Go Jane

Is the tough-girl chic look for you?

2 comments:

  1. haha Im TOTALLY the same hun. CANNOT buy flats and WILL NOT wear them hehe. Even went to the beach with wedges ast summer haha! Your outfit is really very cute ^_^B You could totally hit the town in that!

    Eeli

    Btw, as a first time visitor Hellooooooo =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would not classify this as tough-girl chic,sorry. It's more girlie girl cutesy faux tough.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Your comments always make me giddy like a school girl on a sugar high. Leave your link so I can creep on you. The good kind of creeping. Not the kind where I hang your pictures in my room or anything. (awkward shuffle)

Fashionably yours,

Kassi

Pronounced KC (like the Sunshine Band)