Saturday, October 22, 2011

What I'm Wearing: Retro Inspiration

Leather Blazer: Goodwill, Sheer Lace Top: JC Penney, Flare jeans: JC Penney, Shoes: Goodwill, Necklace: Elder Beerman
Ok, so here's the thing. I have a dark denim addiction that I badly needed to break. Seriously if there were a "Hoarders" show dedicated to dark wash skinny jeans/jeggings - I would be the poster child. If it ain't broke, why fix it? Even so, I've been really wanting a retro inspired pair of denim and I found these at JC Penney and gave them a spin. To my surprise I really like them, it's a great way to change up my normal denim routine. I paired it with a few other retro inspired pieces and thought it came out pretty cute. Do you like to mix retro inspired pieces into your wardrobe?

1 comment:

  1. Your leather blazer is gorgeous!!! What a great find!!!

    http://thelacquerfactor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Your comments always make me giddy like a school girl on a sugar high. Leave your link so I can creep on you. The good kind of creeping. Not the kind where I hang your pictures in my room or anything. (awkward shuffle)

Fashionably yours,

Kassi

Pronounced KC (like the Sunshine Band)