I woke up this morning stumbling about, half-awake and not thrilled that it was a Monday. I picked up this electric blue skirt at Value World over the weekend and was immediately drawn to the soft glow of electric sex gleaming from my closet (yes, that was a Christmas Story reference). I grabbed this cool croc-embossed jacket, threw on some booties, looked in the mirror and said to myself "I feel like Fergie." Fergie's love of neon colors, unique jackets and futuristic footwear showed up on my body this morning. If I would have had spiked football pads I would have been all set. I love it when an outfit comes together and I don't have to over-think it.
|Blue Skirt: thrifted from Value World, Black Embossed Jacket: Second Chance Consignment, Python Booties: Closet Overload Consignment, Earrings: Glitter, Bracelets: Elder Beerman, H&M, and Meijer|
Here is how to get a similar look.
1. Draped Moto Jacket - $27.80 from Forever 21
2. Open Zipper Hinged Bangle - $4.99 from Frock Candy
3. Mixit Black Bangle Bracelet Set - $13.99 from JC Penney
4. Banded Knit Pencil Skirt - $5.70 from A'gaci
5. Madai Ankle Boot - $23.99 from Amazon
Do you want to get a little Fergalicious?