In today's outfit I combined two of fall's biggest trends: python print and red. Snake prints had me at hello and I am seeing them everywhere on anything from shirts and skirts to belts and shoes. I am always scratching for a way to look both professional and fashionable at the office. I felt fun, funky and pretty in this outfit. Something about the color red always makes me feel very womanly. Colorful pencil skirts are a fall must for me and a fun way to wear color to the office. It also breaks the black pants and skirt routine.
|Python Print Cardigan: New York & Co. via Clothes Mentor, Sequined camisole: Second Chance Consignment, Red Skirt: Clothes Mentor, Belt: Came with a dress, Necklace: Gifted, Shoes: Calvin Klein via Von Maur, Purse: The Tailor Shop|
Here is a way to get a similar look.
(currently you can get an extra 30%)
2. Sequined Striped Tank - $17.80 from Forever 21
3. Draped-Chain Collar Necklace - $8.50 from Charlotte Russe
4. Xhileration Belted Pencil Skirt - $14.99 from Target
5. Sparkle Lace Corset Belt - $9.50 from Charlotte Russe
6. AK Anne Klein Nicolla Pumps - $24.99 from Amazon.com
Happy Shopping! Do you love red and snake print as much as I do?