Jewel tones have been back in a big way in recent years and for good reason. They look fabulous on everyone and always make a beautiful statement. One of my favorite jewel inspired colors is bright cobalt. It always catches my eye in stores, I can't explain it but I am consistently drawn to it. So when I was in New York & Company the other day I couldn't pass up this basic yet unique cobalt top. I realize this outfit isn't particularly mind-blowing but I wanted to show off one of my favorite colors to wear.
|Top: New York & Company, Sunglasses: H&M, Necklace: The Wild Iris, Clutch: The Wild Iris, Watch: New York & Company, Skirt: New York & Company, Shoes: Calvin Klein via Von Maur|
1. Rock Star Jeggings - $34.94 from Old Navy
2. Worthington Short Sleeve Cardigan - $9.99 from JC Penney
3. Snake Print Faux Leather Handbag - $16.99 from Fash Limited
4. Mossimo Sleeveless Top with Ruffles - $19.99 from Target
5. Qupid Tower Pump in Cobalt - $24.99 from Amazon
6. Tiered Tank Dress - $15.80 from Forever 21
Do you love this color as much as I do?