I love fall colors and I have been wearing a lot of reds, mustards, rusts and then this "rorange" blazer. What is "rorange" you ask? It's when red and orange mate and give birth to amazingness, that's what. My mom showed me this blazer when we were thrifting, and it was love at first sight. You don't even have to do much with it to have a really cute and polished look. I kept this look pretty simple with a basic lace tee, brown belt, jeggings and pumps. I maintain that you will always look amazing in denim, a t-shirt, blazer and heels. No matter your shape, this is a combination that doesn't disappoint,
This is my baby girl, Kylie. Isn't she sweet?
|H&M Blazer: Thrifted fromValue World, Lace T-shirt: Maurices, Jeggings: Maurices, Shoes: Elder Beerman (several years old), Earrings: Charlotte Russe (Thanks, Mom!), Belt: Thrifted from Salvation Army|
Here is how you can get a similar look.
1. Textured Knit Blazer - $27.80 from Forever 21
2. Halogen Lace Trim Tank - $13.90 from Nordstrom
3. Dark Wash Denim Flex Jegging - $29.00 from Maurices
4. Ethnic Stone & Feather Earrings - $5.50 from A'gaci
5. Mossimo Palma Pumps in Beach Patent - $29.99 from Target
Is this a look you could see yourself wearing?