Thursday, September 22, 2011

Downtown Divas at Dusk + Consignment Haul


Tonight I attended "Downtown Divas at Dusk" in downtown Tecumseh, Michigan. This event is open to the public and most of the downtown shops participate. It was a fun night, almost every store had free hors d'oeuvres, drinks, or desserts. A few shops even gave you free gifts just for stopping in. I only bought from one store, which is my absolute local favorite: The Wild Iris. The Wild Iris carries unique jewelry, clothing, accessories and gifts and I don't think I've ever went in there and came out empty handed. So if you are a local, you need to go check it out!

Here are the free gifts I got from The Wild Iris. The ring was just for coming into the store and the scarf was a free gift with purchase. Pretty awesome, right?

Below are the items I purchased this evening from The Wild Iris.

I promise these pictures don't do these items justice. They are all fabulous.


I also had the chance to stop into a new consignment shop in Adrian beforehand called The Eden Life. They have only been open a few weeks and are not totally stocked yet, but their prices are really great. I got the vintage clip-on earrings below for a mere $0.99! Here is what I bought.

Did anyone else score some good deals or hot items this week? 

3 comments:

  1. I used to shop at The Wild Iris all the time when I lived in Tecumseh! I'm a new follower- loving your blog :)
    xo,
    Sarah
    http://comingunstitched.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, really? That is awesome! I do love that store. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! I so love that ring and the clutch! Great choices!- Jessica

    http://thirtyandgirly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Your comments always make me giddy like a school girl on a sugar high. Leave your link so I can creep on you. The good kind of creeping. Not the kind where I hang your pictures in my room or anything. (awkward shuffle)

Fashionably yours,

Kassi

Pronounced KC (like the Sunshine Band)