What is old is new again. That's right, I'm talking about the 70s people. Flare jeans, flowy tops, platform shoes, and retro colors have made a major comeback for fall. I have yet to go out and purchase a pair of flare jeans but I think I will be headed to stores to try some on soon! A part of me has always felt akin to 70s clothing, I love the colors and shapes it produced! Below are some pieces that would make a very chic retro inspired outfit. I really love these colors together and I want it all right now!
Here is how to take your wardrobe back to the 70s.
1. Printed Sheer Top - $19.80 from Forever 21
2. Liliana Platform Pump - $20.99 from Amazon.com
3. Hi-Rise Retro Flare Jeans - $36.94 from Old Navy
4. Tiered Faux Stone Earrings - $3.80 from Forever 21
5. Flower Swingpouch Cross-Body Purse - $16.95 from Amazon.com
Do you think this outfit is groovy?