Monday, September 5, 2011

What I'm Wearing: Bright Colored Jeans

 Bright colored jeans are all the rage as of late and I picked up my first pair about a month or so ago. I can guarantee this will not be my last pair, I absolutely adore them! So fun to wear the bright color on the bottom for once!

In a way I'm happy for fall to be beginning but I am very reluctant to give up sleeveless tops, shorts and sundress. Oh well.




So here is how I dressed for 70 degree and cloudy weather to go to the fair across the border in Ohio.

City Streets Skinny Jeans: $19.99 -
JC Penney's (you can get them for less now, see link below)

Anna Sui for Target top: $8.99 via

 White Studded Bag: $5.00 - Rue 21 -
1 or more years old

                                                                  Glitter Peeptoe Ballet Flats: $2.99 via Salvation Army

                                                                  Erica Lyons Studded Bracelet: $6.99 via Elder Beerman



Here is how to get a similar look at affordable prices.


1. City Streets Super Skinny Pink Jeans - $17.99 from JC Penney's

2. Sleeveless Bow Top - $15.80 from Forever 21

3. Rhinestone Stud Bangle - $10.50 from A'gaci

4. Magid Shiny Trim Shoulder Bag - $19.70 from Amazon.com

5. Mossimo Odell Glitter Ballet Flat - $12.99 from Target

One more picture for the road - Rocking this look at the fair.


Will you be wearing bright jeans this fall?

2 comments:

  1. So fun and colorful...I love changing things up with a color on the bottom!

    http://thelacquerfactor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh yes! I think I need to run out and get the blue and green pairs of these same jeans! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Your comments always make me giddy like a school girl on a sugar high. Leave your link so I can creep on you. The good kind of creeping. Not the kind where I hang your pictures in my room or anything. (awkward shuffle)

Fashionably yours,

Kassi

Pronounced KC (like the Sunshine Band)