Tuesday, September 20, 2011

What I'm Wearing: Business is Golden



I am a big fan of the rich jewel hues that are accessible and fashionable for fall. Mixing colors, fabric and prints are also popular for the cooler season. I, for one am trying to break myself from the habit of buying lots of blacks and grays (I will never completely give it up) and embrace autumnal colors and weather. 
I came across this goldenrod colored cardigan (pictured above and below) on the JC Penney clearance rack and immediately knew I had to have it. Goldenrod and mustard tones are the epitome of fall color elegance.


This is what I wore to the office today. 


Below the pictures of my outfit, there are some goldenrod and mustard colored pieces you could use to spruce up your fall wardrobe.

  • Worthington Cardigan - JC Penney (recent)
  • Green Merona Shirt - Target (several years ago)
  • Zipper Pocket Brown Skirt - Ann Taylor via Clothes Mentor
  • Madden Girl Printed Shoes - TJ Maxx
  • Gold and Cream Bracelet - The Wild Iris
  • Green Handbag - Gifted

Here are a few close-ups of my shirt, shoes and bracelet.




Here are some ways you can get a little more golden this fall.


  
1. Mossimo Plus-Size 3/4 Sleeve Cardigan - $19.99 from Target
2. Fash Yellow Snake Print Faux Leather Handbag -$15.99
    from Amazon
3. Smocked Boat Neck Top - $7.99 from Old Navy
4. Oversize Linen-Blend Tee - $13.80 from Forever 21
5. Charter Club Petite  Studded Cardigan - $21.56 from Macy's



Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! Your comments always make me giddy like a school girl on a sugar high. Leave your link so I can creep on you. The good kind of creeping. Not the kind where I hang your pictures in my room or anything. (awkward shuffle)

Fashionably yours,

Kassi

Pronounced KC (like the Sunshine Band)