You are never to old to look sweet. This casual outfit was inspired by the sheer pale pink cardigan that is pictured. It got kind of lost in my disaster of a closet and when I rediscovered it I knew I had to wear it soon before the cold weather swoops in. Every woman deserves to feel sweet and pretty and this is the right kind of casual outfit to achieve that feeling. The combo of lace and denim is timeless and ageless.
|Sheer Lace Cardigan: Forever 21, Lace Lingerie Cami: Garage Sale, Calvin Klein Jeans: Macy's, Taupe Heels: Meijer, Feather Hair Clip: Booth at festival, Clutch: Beyond The Rack, "K" initial necklace: JC Penney|
Here is how you can get a similar look.
1. Lace-Trimmed Kimono Top - $18.99 from Charlotte Russe
2. Knit Lace Cami - $5.50 from Forever 21
3. Rose Duo Hair Clip - $2.50 from Forever 21
4. Embroidered Boot Cut Jeans - $25.00 from Old Navy
5. Merona Euna Taupe Pumps - $24.99 from Target
6. Faux Croc Patent Clutch - $16.50 from A'gaci
Now, go get a little bit frilly! :)