Monday, September 26, 2011

What I'm Wearing: The Girl Next Door


You are never to old to look sweet. This casual outfit was inspired by the sheer pale pink cardigan that is pictured.  It got kind of lost in my disaster of a closet and when I rediscovered it I knew I had to wear it soon before the cold weather swoops in. Every woman deserves to feel sweet and pretty and this is the right kind of casual outfit to achieve that feeling. The combo of lace and denim is timeless and ageless.  
Sheer Lace Cardigan: Forever 21, Lace Lingerie Cami: Garage Sale,  Calvin Klein Jeans: Macy's, Taupe Heels: Meijer, Feather Hair Clip: Booth at festival, Clutch: Beyond The Rack, "K" initial necklace: JC Penney


Here is how you can get a similar look.

1. Lace-Trimmed Kimono Top - $18.99 from Charlotte Russe
2. Knit Lace Cami - $5.50 from Forever 21
3. Rose Duo Hair Clip - $2.50 from Forever 21
4. Embroidered Boot Cut Jeans - $25.00 from Old Navy
5. Merona Euna Taupe Pumps - $24.99 from Target
6. Faux Croc Patent Clutch - $16.50 from A'gaci

Now, go get a little bit frilly! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! Your comments always make me giddy like a school girl on a sugar high. Leave your link so I can creep on you. The good kind of creeping. Not the kind where I hang your pictures in my room or anything. (awkward shuffle)

Fashionably yours,

Kassi

Pronounced KC (like the Sunshine Band)