Wednesday, September 7, 2011

What I'm Wearing: Making the Rust Trend Work

Awhile back I put together a collection of rust colored items so that you could get in on the trend at a great price. I thought I would show you how I put together a look with a rust colored skirt I purchased a few weeks ago. It's getting a bit cooler here in Michigan so I already had to break out a blazer. Bittersweet.  Anyhow, below is how I created a look from my wardrobe that incorporates the rust color trend.  There is also a compilation of items that will create a very similar look at a reasonable price.


Please excuse the fact that my super cute shoes are being eaten by my grass. Guess it's time to mow the lawn!
There they are - phew! These shoes are far too cute to hide with the little beaded bows.

Here are some items that will create a very similar outfit. Two of the items are the exact pieces I am wearing in the photos above. Links to each items are provided - just click on the blue description!

 
        $29.50  A'GACI                                   

       $29.94  DSW                                            

    $9.50 Forever 21                                                 
                                                    
      $17.80  Forever 21                                       
                                                      
      $5.00  Old Navy                             
                             


How are you feeling about this outfit?
Do you think you would give rust colored clothes/accessories a chance?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! Your comments always make me giddy like a school girl on a sugar high. Leave your link so I can creep on you. The good kind of creeping. Not the kind where I hang your pictures in my room or anything. (awkward shuffle)

Fashionably yours,

Kassi

Pronounced KC (like the Sunshine Band)